The Reading Nook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Moment When Kurt Said No - Kurtbastian - Glee - T

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Achievement Points : 41

The Moment When Kurt Said No - Kurtbastian - Glee - T Empty
PostSubject: The Moment When Kurt Said No - Kurtbastian - Glee - T   The Moment When Kurt Said No - Kurtbastian - Glee - T Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:29 am

It was a dreary day and Kurt and Sebastian were cooped up in their dorm eating chocolate covered pretzels and listening to the rain on separate beds. “Are you going to work?” Kurt asked and Sebastian rolled over to look at his best friend, pasts behind them and closer now.

“No.” He said and then smiled. “I can’t leave you here alone during a storm.”

Kurt smiled and looked away. “You don’t always have to be so nice…”

Sebastian smiled, knowing storms scared the living hell out of Kurt. “You don’t always have to be so brave.” Kurt understood what Sebastian was saying and he sighed hearing a loud rumble of thunder and he squeaked, running to Sebastian’s bed and crawling under the sheets.

“Sebastian?” He whispered, hiding against him.

“Yes, Kurt?”

“Why are you always so brave for me?”

“Because no one else is. You deserve better.” He nodded for a moment then sat back.

“Are you talking about Blaine?” Kurt whispered, his boyfriend currently being a sore subject as Blaine had just announced he was going to London for schooling instead of New York.

“No, Kurt… I’m talking about the world. You deserve better.” He whispered and Kurt’s eyes flickered up to Sebastian’s.

“Seba—”

“Stop. Let me say my piece.” Sebastian cut him off and the taller boy stroked the boys jaw with his thumb and he smiled. “I want to be your umbrella in the rain, the jacket to protect your shoes from puddles, the earmuffs to keep your ears warm, and the mittens to keep your hands from numbing. I want to protect you from the thunder and the lightning, from things we can’t stop. I want to protect you as I’ve always done since we became friends. Kurt… I want to be be better than them. For you.”

Kurt frowned and ducked his head under Sebastian’s chin. “N-No…” He whispered and shook his head.

“What? Why?!“

“Sebastian… You’re already better than they are. I just wanted you to want me back.”
Back to top Go down
https://readingnook.board-directory.net

The Moment When Kurt Said No - Kurtbastian - Glee - T
Page 1 of 1