The Reading Nook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Save Me, Sebastian - Kurtbastian - M - Glee

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Achievement Points : 41

Save Me, Sebastian - Kurtbastian - M - Glee Empty
PostSubject: Save Me, Sebastian - Kurtbastian - M - Glee   Save Me, Sebastian - Kurtbastian - M - Glee Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:35 am

Title: Save Me, Sebastian
Pairing: Kurtbastian
Rating: M (Not sex, but violence and character death)
Warning: Character Death, Violence, Blood, Misleading Title Whore, Trigger Warning

Note: The image for the story isn’t Kurt because it wasn’t originally meant to be Kurtbastian. It’s beautiful none-the-less.

Save Me, Sebastian - Kurtbastian - M - Glee A_risky_time_II_by_albumworm
Back to top Go down
https://readingnook.board-directory.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

Achievement Points : 41

Save Me, Sebastian - Kurtbastian - M - Glee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save Me, Sebastian - Kurtbastian - M - Glee   Save Me, Sebastian - Kurtbastian - M - Glee Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:35 am

“Save me, Sebastian.”

That is how it all started. Kurt’s need to be saved. Saved from himself as he sat in his own blood in the tub. Sebastian could clearly remember the look on Kurt’s face as the boy rested his head against the wall behind him, his mouth open as he let the blood stream in his lines down his arms, legs, chest.

Kurt had never opened his eyes as he spoke, he just knew it was Sebastian who had found him. “They raped me, Sebastian… I don’t want to live…. Save me, Sebastian.”

Sebastian said nothing, he had his own white lines from his experience with Karofsky and his new boys. Sebastian opened the medicine counter and then pulled out white gauze rolls and medical tape. He wet a wash rag and sat on the tub’s edge, rolling up his sleeves. He washed the wounds gently, Kurt still not moving.

His hands working with a steady pace as he wrapped the wounds and when he was done, he drained the tub, and Kurt opened his eyes finally. They were bright, piercing and in pain.

“Sebastian…” Sebastian just looked at the male and shook his head and lifted Kurt, carrying him to the bed, glad it was black because Kurt was not completely clean of blood.

“Sebastian… SEBASTIAN!” The younger male looked at Kurt and glared. “Why are you so quiet?”

“Because I can’t save you, Kurt. I can’t save someone who enjoy’s hurting themselves.”

“I—”

“I made my own cuts Kurt, I stopped on my own with no help. I still have the wounds, the marks… And you have to want to stop it. And you don’t.”

Kurt stayed quiet, his hand reaching out and slapping Sebastian. Sebastian grabbed the hand that left a stinging sensation on the younger male’s cheek. He kissed the fingers and Kurt growled, jerking it away. “Kurt?”

“What!!”

“I love you.” Kurt just glared at Sebastian’s words and screamed.

“I HATE YOU SEBASTIAN SMYTHE! I HATE YOU! DIE!”

Sebastian’s eyes were alight and he touched Kurt’s jaw who turned from him. “You are not a show to me, Kurt. You are not a game or a phase. You are the person I stopped everything for me. And I will do whatever you ask of me. I am still your love, whether you care for me or not.” Sebastian leaned over and pressed the gentlest of kisses on his cheek.

Sebastian walked out the door and left Kurt there, crying.

Sebastian faced Karofsky and knew he was surrounded. “I love him.” Sebastian said and stepped towards Karofsky, whose muscles were triple the size of Sebastian’s. “I love him and you hurt him.”

“So? He deserved it. Practically begging for it.” Sebastian glared and shook his head. “Kurt doesn’t deserve self hatred. He doesn’t deserve it at all. But you deserve to die.”

“We’ve beaten you to near death twice now, you sure you want to do this?” Karofsky asked and Sebastian smiled.

“Maybe you’ll finish the job this time?”

“Maybe.” Dave said and caught Sebastian’s punch to the gut and caught his wrist, spinning Sebastian and twisting his arm until it snapped and Sebastian screamed.

“Fucker!” He hissed and knew the boys nearing him were not doing it to play Pretty Pretty Ponies. He felt the first punch to his jaw, the second one to his gut, and a hand in his hair, and the force of a knee bashing his nose in. He screamed, his heart clenching as he screamed in agony.

“Go die.”

And so he did. Sebastian choked on his own blood as kicks ensued, he was dropped to the cold ground and he blinked up at the men, then noticed Dave walk off and grabbed a fire extinguisher.

“FAG!”

“FUCKER!”

“DIE BITCH!”

Kick after kick to his ribcage and spine and gut just made Sebastian pull more inward to himself and the last image he had was of Dave swinging a fire extinguisher towards his head with a resounding crush.

“WHY THE FUCK DID YOU HAVE TO GO AND DIE YOU MORON!?” Kurt screamed at the grave. He went to the funeral and had stayed silent the entire time. But once everyone left he let it all out. “I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I CAN’T DO THIS ALONE SEBASTIAN! I CAN’T DO THIS!! I’m not as strong as you! I’m not, I DO need help. I need you to save me…. Sebastian… What did you gain by dying? What did you gain?”

Sebastian watched the scene and smiled. He stood by Kurt and closed his eyes. “Those boys are in prison for 30 years each, Kurt. That’s 30 years you have to save yourself. I love you. And I’m waiting. Be good for me.” He whispered and his eyes opened and he faded away.

Kurt knelt at the grave, crying, his hands covering his eyes. “I hate you. I hate you Sebastian. I hate you so much. I hate you!”He cried harder and knelt forward, sobbing and choking. “I love you. COME BACK! COME BACK SEBASTIAN!!!”
Back to top Go down
https://readingnook.board-directory.net

Save Me, Sebastian - Kurtbastian - M - Glee
Page 1 of 1