The Reading Nook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bloody Noses - Kurtbastian - Glee - T

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Achievement Points : 41

Bloody Noses - Kurtbastian - Glee - T Empty
PostSubject: Bloody Noses - Kurtbastian - Glee - T   Bloody Noses - Kurtbastian - Glee - T Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:37 am

Bloody Noses
Pairing: KurtBastian

Rating: T

Summary: Sebastian FEELS for the first time in his life, and he feels it for the strangest person.

It wasn’t an average day as Sebastian and Kurt sat at what used to be Blaine and Kurt’s ‘table’. Kurt was crying and Sebastian just stared at him, not sure what to do. “Kurt…” Sebastian said and sighed, handing the male his handkerchief and Kurt just looked at it and cried harder.

He was making a scene! Sebastian didn’t know what to do, he just sat there in shock as Kurt bawled. It all started when Kurt came in, pale faced and just sat down, stealing Sebastian’s tea and drinking it. The crying began when Sebastian asked ‘where’s Curls?’

“He DUMPED me!”

Sebastian blinked and licked his lips, turning to the side, looking away as customers kept glancing at them. Sebastian didn’t want to get put into the blame spot of ‘you must be the reason this sweet boy is crying’ because if anyone looked at the two of them, Sebastian looked more likely to win a fight.

“Oh!” Kurt said as he sat up. He was crying so hard and liquids were running and suddenly, just as Sebastian turned, his handkerchief was catching blood. “Kurt!” Sebastian jumped up and his fingers touched the bridge of Kurt’s nose and tipped his head back. “Open your mouth, hold your nose, and walk to the bathroom.”

Kurt nodded and did so, Sebastian following. He sighed as he walked into the room, taking Kurt’s hips and lifted him until Kurt was sitting on the counter. “Let me see.”

“Nuh uh!”

“Kuuuurt.”

“Baaaaas!” Kurt whined and finally lowered his hands and showed that the bleeding had stopped but blood was everywhere. It was on his lips, chin, some splashed onto his hideous sweater that Sebastian would honestly prefer off… and in a trash can.

He touched Kurt’s face, his soft hand sliding over that chin. “Talk to me. Why did he dump you?” Sebastian asked, rinsing off his handkerchief and slowly cleaning Kurt’s face off.

“He… He said he loved someone else… But he promised he didn’t cheat! I just don’t know if I can believe him…”

“Believe him.” Sebastian said and when he looked into Kurt’s eyes his heart tugged and he let out a soft breath. “Kurt…”

“Yes?” Kurt asked, his hands rising to Sebastian’s, which laid against his porcelain skin. He held the hands and looked at him with red eyes.

“I… I’m sorry Kurt. I’m sorry he dumped you. You deserve better.”

“Like you’d know!” Kurt snapped, throwing the males hands down like the hormonal teen he was. “All you do is sleep around! You’ve never CARED an inch about anyone, I doubt if you feel ANYthing other than a rush from a quickie orgasm!”

Sebastian bit his lower lip and glared at the male. “You know what, Hummel?! I’m HUMAN, like YOU, like EVERYONE ELSE! I have FEELINGS and do you want to know WHY I sleep around so often? Do you want to know WHY I have to act like nothing matters?”

Kurt’s glare flickered from the lips, to Bas’ fists and then to his eyes. “Why?”

“Because… if I didn’t find a bed a night to sleep in… Kurt… I’d have no where else to go.”

Kurt froze and Sebastian just stared at the older boy and sighed. “I DO have feelings you know? I just can’t act on them…”

“Why not?”

“I can’t just immediately move in with a boyfriend! At least one night stands, you’re generally guaranteed a room! If you’re lucky, coffee in the morning…”

Kurt stepped forward and touched Sebastian’s scruffy face, he hadn’t shaved in a few days. “Live with me.”

“What?!” Sebastian said, jumping back.

“Live with me. I’ve got a one bedroom apartment in New York as of June 1st… if you don’t mind sleeping on the couch—”

Sebastian rose an eyebrow.

“Don’t start, Bas. I JUST got dumped.” Kurt was right, his eyes were still red and puffy. “But I can guarantee food and lodging, you’ll have to go to school and get a part time job… But I can help.”

“…Yeah. Alright.” Sebastian said and Kurt frowned.

“How do you pay for your coffee so often?”

“I blow the guy making them.”

Kurt smirked and shook his head. “We’ve gotta get you tested. Come on, you’re driving me home.” Kurt said, handing his keys to Sebastian as he walked out of the bathroom. Sebastian took them and smiled, for the first time ever he didn’t stare at Kurt’s ass as he walked in front of him. Instead he rushed past him to open the doors for the male.

“I may come off as a snob, Kurt… But I can be a decent human being if you let me try.”
Back to top Go down
https://readingnook.board-directory.net

Bloody Noses - Kurtbastian - Glee - T
Page 1 of 1