The Reading Nook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seblaine Meeting - AU - Seblaine - Glee - K

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Achievement Points : 41

Seblaine Meeting - AU - Seblaine - Glee - K Empty
PostSubject: Seblaine Meeting - AU - Seblaine - Glee - K   Seblaine Meeting - AU - Seblaine - Glee - K Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:42 am

“Oh! Excuse me Professor!” Blaine Anderson said as he restraightened his bow tie and moved past what was obviously the professor at the front of the room. He took a seat in the first row and sat down his coffee.

The man he’d bumped into when entering the room came towards his seat, took his coffee and took a large drink. He turned the cup in his hand as he looked at the order, and the name. “Mr… Blaine, is it? Next time you enter my room, I expect you to be fully aware that people may be hiding behind the door and therefore…”

He smirked and gave a small one shoulder shrug. “You should throw the door open faster, and harder. It’ll put a little shock into the person… instead of spilling your diary all over them.”

He handed the male pages he’d caught when they had collided and grinned. “And you have terrible taste when it comes to coffee. Now… Welcome to Music Appreciation! Who here appreciates music?” Sebastian asked, handing the coffee back to Blaine Anderson who just sat, wide eyed in his chair, in love with the teacher he’d chosen as his mentor previous to the classroom meeting.

He was the only teacher with accredited music teaching that Blaine found consistent with his own. Not to mention… his tie had bow ties on it. Blaine was in love.
Back to top Go down
https://readingnook.board-directory.net

Seblaine Meeting - AU - Seblaine - Glee - K
Page 1 of 1