The Reading Nook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Fight - Seblaine - Glee - K

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Achievement Points : 41

First Fight - Seblaine - Glee - K Empty
PostSubject: First Fight - Seblaine - Glee - K   First Fight - Seblaine - Glee - K Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:36 am

Title: First Fight (OneShot)

Rating: K

Ships: SeBlaine

Genre: Drama, Anger, Fluff

Summary: Blaine finds something old, gets mad, and storms out just to find something even more old.

Sebastian was always in some kind of fight with Blaine, but the first real fight was the worst Sebastian’s ever experienced in his entire life. “BASTIAN!!” Sebastian spun to see his boyfriend throw a box at his head. Sebastian ducked to avoid it then frowned, turning to see what the hell was just—Oh. Oh shit.

“You lying son of a bit-“

“BLAINE!”

Blaine froze and Sebastian raised an eyebrow. “Will you let me explain now?” Blaine just glared.

“How COULD you?! How could you KEEP it? We went through so much to get here and now I find THAT hidden away in the closet?! How long did you think you could keep it hidden?! HUH!? HOW LONG?!”

Sebastian just waited for Blaine to calm down. It never happened, Blaine didn’t calm down. Instead, it escalated. “SEB! You haven’t been dating Dave in what? FOUR years?!”

“Five.”

“Same fucking thing, Sebastian! And now I’ve found your old engagement ring!? That’s BULL! It’s me and you now, no one else! You should have gotten rid of it! I GOT RID OF KURT’S!”

Sebastian just sat there, stunned. Blaine slammed his fist down on the counter and glared. “That’s it. I’m done. I can’t do it anymore. I just… I just CAN’T!” He stormed out of the apartment and Sebastian took a deep breath before going and regaining the ring box. He opened it and saw David’s old ring, then he lifted the flap and pulled out the hidden ring beneath. Hide it in the one place he would never look…

Sebastian waited for about an hour and a half, having timed he and Blaine’s schedules of running out down to a T. He then pulled out wine, started making Blaine’s favorite meal, and set the table. He lit the candles and sat down. Any minute now… Any… Minute.

It was an entire 48 hours before Blaine graced the apartments front steps. Sunday evening. The candles were still on the table. Everything was spotless, Sebastian was sitting on the couch in a pair of lounge pants watching television. On the table, between the candles was a little note.

Love
———-
All Else

On the top right corner of the note sat a box. Blaine looked at it, then up at his lover then walked into the kitchen, hung up his coat and grabbed a beer and a wine cooler. He took the box off the table and walked to Sebastian. He handed him a wine cooler and the box silently then went down on one knee.

“Sebastian Smythe…”

“Yes?” Sebastian asked, turning to glance at Blaine as he opened his drink and took a sip.

“I’ve been an idiot.”

“I see you’ve talked to Rachel.”

“Yes…”

“And?”

“Would you marry me, Sebastian?”

Sebastian looked at the male, holding out his own little box and he shook his head. “No.”

Blaine frowned and lowered it. “No. No I won’t marry you, because for the past two days…. I’ve sat here alone. And…. I won’t sit here alone ever again.”

“What?”

“Blaine… I will not marry you, because I’ve already made the commitment. I stayed. I waited.” Blaine’s frown deepened until he realized what he was saying.

“Sebastian?”

“Yes?”

“May I marry you?” Sebastian’s eyes closed. “I suppose.” He said and held out his hand for the ring, taking another swig of the strawberry wine.

“Sebastian?”

“Yes?”

“Love?”

“Above all else.”

“I had to drive 6 states away…. Sorry for the wait. But your ring is fairly unique.” Sebastian spun and looked at it and gasped, finally seeing it for the first time and he smiled. “I…. I love you Blaine.” He whispered and touched his grandmother’s ring he’d pawned off to get into Dalton.

“How—Nevermind. Rachel.” Blaine smiled and kissed Sebastian gently. “I love you.”

“I love you too, Bas.”
Back to top Go down
https://readingnook.board-directory.net

First Fight - Seblaine - Glee - K
Page 1 of 1